Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shaved Pubic Condom Pricked Wondering About My Symptoms And Think They May Be Genital Herpes?

Wondering about my symptoms and think they may be genital herpes? - shaved pubic condom pricked

I recently received ********. Average of only 3 goals then I had a condom, and sex. The person had no evidence and he had never, when I asked. This happened on Saturday. But today (Monday) There are wounds in the leg and groin meet and fall to the bottom of my bag. The wounds are red, but they are not the bulbs or something in nature, the irritation of the skin pricked with a red, but I have not shaved my pubic area. It feels like the touch, but it does not work. I'm nervous and anxious. What's wrong with me.

5 comments:

Francie Nolan said...

Ok, 2 VHS, and I've never had an epidemic of truly remarkable. The biggest mistake of herpes is that you have this terrible epidemic, the diagnosis must be (and no, it is necessary to have pus? Salen of the scars.) I had nothing left for red hair feel responsible for little. (No bubbles, no confirmed influenza) I am very paranoid and went to the doctor and my fears.

Unfortunately, I must say that this is really not the end of the world, but. No, I have never in my diagnosis of dissolved with me when I told them. Here, too (I hope), it can be something with you. The thing about herpes is that there are that many other things seem to be. The best thing to do is go to the doctor. Good luck, my dear. And all the people say, "ewww gross" grow, because it could happen to you.

Harmony said...

We can not diagnose on Yahoo Answers. Go examined by a doctor are now, if you have no symptoms. When genital herpes (appearing for the entry is not always as vesicles), then it is very difficult to diagnose without symptoms at the time, now is the best time to leave. To protect your own safety and future partners, proceed correctly diagnosed. Do not let a few days or a week, or you can finish something happens in the future without knowing partners.

Harmony
http://www.harmonyonline.com.au

Duckie said...

It could be herpes, but hard to say. You better extraction.

monsieur... said...

If herpes was pus coming out of it

jaly said...

could be a yeast infection! The consequences of the consequences!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mouth set larry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator