Pregnant with ovarian cyst laproscopic surgery or c-section? - how long to recover after ovarian cyst surgery
I had this question before, but I want to read more responses. Thank you!
Okay, I'm 30 weeks pregnant and had a cyst in early pregnancy, but not sure if I am in front of my pregnancy. I have problems to decide whether I have to do a vaginal and laparoscopic surgery, which delayed or a caesarean, and remove the cyst, after the baby out.
I think it will (as laparoscopic surgery, my doctor told me that this would be through my navel. I'm not sure whether these laparoscopic but I think with the online search)
What is the recovery of laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts?
And how is recovering from a Caesarean?
What is less pain and recover faster?
My husband is not here to start the carand I like my due date is May 2nd January and in the provision on Okinawa. They will return home a week for the baby, but you need on 1 To leave January. I asked my doctor if I could take a week before my husband and he said he might if the baby is ready (crossing fingers lead at Christmas, when my doctor agrees.)
How long does laparoscopic surgery, vaginal or cesarean in a hospital?
I have to take in a position to care for a child. Also, as the stigma of laparoscopic surgery and caesarean section. How long does it take to be imperceptible, if possible?
2 comments:
I had laparoscopic surgery, multiple cysts in the ovaries removed, and I can say I take that every day for a caesarean section.
Recovery from laparoscopy is not nearly as painful, even compared to a caesarean section.
My operation was a day of the surgery, I went to 7: 40 clock and 20 clock the next day I stayed one night I threw up, and I wanted to keep an eye on him (the vomiting was just a reaction to anesthesia)
I was in pain after 4 days and was a little tender next week, but it was quite bearable. I was standing and walking.
I had a laporascapy approximately 3 months before pregnancy. It was to remove scar tissue caused by endometriosis and ovarian cysts to remove dozens of. The laporascapy only took about 3 hours to sell (to be much shorter, perhaps some time in the eye.) And then took me to about 3-5 hours before leaving the hospital and sleep doctor told me he wanted, and all the next day. Well, I really none (good for 3 days work and I had to take valium [painkillers often enough] and it was those 3 days was able to take care of Bearly, luckly I did) my mother and my little friend. I had the opportunity to get up and walk around normally after a week and I could not get out of pain after a week and a half. and if you are planning to breast-feed drugs the way that you consult your physician. As a caesarean section had never been IV, but I heard it takes several weeks to recover.This a bit more for once, but your call can. Oh, and i wouldnt be worried about the boy from scar, his scar in Section C of your concerns gunnaYou can up to 8 cm long, they can verticly or horozontaly So if you have a call settings from your doc soon. and a Caesarean section is major surgery, the scar is not Just Go Away, SRY. On the back of the small scar the size of the nail () of your past over a year and has not disappeared, just gone, the scars of surgery are generally quite perminent.
Post a Comment