Monday, February 1, 2010

Cervical Mucus Pictures In Pregnancy What Are These Pregnancy Pains?

What are these pregnancy pains? - cervical mucus pictures in pregnancy

Hello everyone hope your all well and had | a great Christmas and New Year?? I've learned that I am pregnant after trying for 11 months after the loss of my son died in January. I'm happy about 5-6 weeks of pregnancy, and I have not had any scans yet, just do 6 pregnancy test (see a little more edge, but just could not believe that after 11 months). But I still have abdominal pain that is not terrible, but they are a slight pain, feels almost like I ovulation or mild menstrual cramps is that normal? I have no bleeding. I did not really have any other symptoms of pregnancy after a period of absence, pregnancy test positive, slightly sore breasts and a little more mucus than normal, should think that I do not symptoms, or should I be grateful? I have a terrible image to go back and say the investigation there is no baby ... thank you xxx

5 comments:

Eve said...

Sometimes in early pregnancy feel like a little sharp pain, like the feeling of ovulation but it will soon disappear. If you do not get anywhere this type of bleeding is normal. Implantation bleeding, too many people with low pain. Do not worry, symptoms such as pain and others before him appear even more breats, but early on in. Good luck!

soon2Bmo... said...

Many women have the same period cramps during early pregnancy. This is normal. If there is bleeding, so good. He has no symptoms and my breasts are sore until about 10 weeks. I would say, Count Your Blessings:) Well, most women have a miscarriage or a death in his case, continue to have perfectly healthy babies. Congratulations and good luck!

first baby due 5th April 2010 said...

I had similar pain when I said about 5-6 weeks, my doctor me, it is perfectly normal and do not panic if there blood. When you see really only worried about the pop-up with your doctor, who can bring your mind at rest. I think before my 14 trials just over 12 weeks some scanning, but to reassure me, because my first time

Tamara said...

could be fairer pain. the beginning of my pregnancy I had similar pains and had a miscarriage, so I am concerned about every little thing, but randomly growing pain in my womb. I hope this is what serious for you, and nothing! Good luck!

Due sept 10 said...

IM as 5-6 weeks of pregnancy and symptoms of mine and a mirror, so that in no worries, because what happened to my 2 other children, well, good luck

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mouth set larry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator