Friday, February 12, 2010

Best Low Light Camcorder What Is A Good Low Light Camcorder?

What is a good low light camcorder? - best low light camcorder

What is a good video camera for low light? Do not wan't to be able to add a little more light. I want to meet with all the available light.

2 comments:

Lektron said...

My old Sony Video8/TR511E in total darkness Jenolan Caves has a good view of the viewfinder, but (because of the "Law" Murphy), the house has stopped playing and recording again, I may not be the result list. Earlier, around a fire, that the shadow detail came.
The source of infrared light into the camera with a "one-off built on the site.
Well, I need help to solve the registration section.

Eduardo T said...

The best thing I've heard the Canon XH - A1 is a better measure, in my opinion, but it is expensive at around $ 3500 is an HDV and it's expensive.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mouth set larry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator